Change Root Password
Select Top Scripts
The Webuzo Team has released Webuzo 2.5.4. This version introduces some features and fixes.
The following is a list of all changes :
1) [Feature] You can now edit Domains from the Webuzo panel.
2) [Feature] cPanel importer will now import all mail users and their data as well.
3) [Feature] We have added an option to install Let's Encrypt certificate while adding a new domain.
4) [Task] A warning message will be given on pages whose respective service is not running.
5) [Task] Let's Encrypt utility will issue certificate for 'www' server alias only if it exists and is reachable.
6) [Task] If SSL certificate is installed for a domain, then 'HTTPS' protocol will be pre-selected on the script installer form in the Enduser Panel.
7) [Task] Updated Russian and French Translations.
8) [Fix] In the Enduser page, clicking on Add Domain produced a 'Utility not installed' in case BIND was not installed. This is now removed.
9) [Fix] 'Addon Domain creations' limit also counted parked domain. This is now fixed.
10) [Fix] Custom Footer Link set in Admin panel was not updated after upgrading WordPress installations. This is now fixed.
The Webuzo Team
All times are GMT. The time now is February 23, 2017, 2:53 am.
Powered By Webuzo 2.4.1
Page Created In:0.176